Today is July 4th, a federal holiday recognized in the United States of America. In 1776 the original 13 colonies declared their independence from England and was officially observed as a new nation… “Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
Definition of Independence:
1. the time when a country or region gains political freedom from outside control
2. freedom from outside control or support : the state of being independent
Definition of Freedom:
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint
2. the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action
My dictionary of thoughts at the moment:
If you are truly independent and living with freedom, I believe you’ve given yourself permission to enjoy life in such a manner…
- Independent from others emotional demands.
- Independent from the programmed way of thinking.
- Independent of expectations.
- Independent from inner negative torment.
- Independent of the need for outward fulfillment.
- Freedom to live without self induced struggles.
- Freedom to breathe without the weight of unnecessary stress.
- Freedom to be exactly who you are without fear of judgement.
- Freedom to live not only through experiences but beyond your dreams.
- Freedom to love. Deeply. Truly. Without holding anything back.
No matter what Independence Day means to you (disregarding your countries standards, your families traditions and your friends thoughts), I truly wish you a sense of freedom that ignites a fire within to extend beyond limitations that you may not even know you have.
For more of a proper post on this holiday, I invite you to check out the post 4th of July in the USA
Want a sampler platter of July celebrations? Please enjoy July shenanigans in California
Care to see how Independence Day might be spent in Florida? Check out 4th of July, Santa Rosa Beach style
Witness the good ol’ south celebrating in Fish fry and fireworks and All American holiday – part 2